Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My OST Playlist


There are many great OST's out there. There are even those epic ones that everyone knows, even if you haven't seen the drama. Well, I like OST's very much, that's why I want to share those songs that made it to my playlist. 

Marriage, Not Dating - Call My Name - Hanbyul


I absolutely loved this drama! Is one of my favorites. And this song has me singing out loud every time that pops up, which is a lot.

It's Ok, It's Love - Best Luck - EXO Chen


Chen's voice is amazing. I was so frustrated when they put the song at the end of every chapter. How can I sing to it if the drama is already over?!

Reply 1994 - With You (Remake) - B1A4


I suffered so much with this drama. Chilbong!!!!! Anyway, B1A4 remade this song and it fits them perfectly with their happy and easy nature. 

Shut Up Flower Boy Band - Jaywalking & Wake Up - Sung Joon



Sung Joon is not a singer and he even said he doesn't like to do it. But thankfully he did for this drama and it was just amazing. I hope he does it more often. 

Heartstrings - Because I Miss You - CN Blue Yonghwa


I didn't like this drama that much, but kept thinking of the song even after the drama was over so I just had to get it.

A Gentleman's Dignity - My Love - CN Blue Jonghyun


I didn't know of CN Blue when I first saw this drama (I know, shame on me) and I absolutely loved Jonghyun and his voice. The fact that he made the song himself make it even more special. 

Miss Korea - Moonlight - SHINee Onew


I totally hated this drama. I stopped watching it and that's something I hardly ever do. But the one good thing about it is this song. Onew's soothing voice has the ability to make things better. 

You're Beautiful - Without Words - 9th Street


There are many versions of this song but 9th street's caught my attention the most. Their voices are so deep and match so well that just make this song timeless. 

Kill Me Heal Me - Auditory Hallucination - Jang Jae In ft. NaShow


I still haven't watched this drama (don't judge me!) but I came across this song and it sounded so amazing! I'm looking forward to hearing it while watching this. 

EXO Next Door - Beautiful - EXO Baekhyun


This is a web drama and it was really funny, especially if you are fan of EXO. Baekhyun nailed this song and I'm looking forward to hearing more OST's from him. 
.

I am well aware that most of this songs are by idols but my decision wasn't made because of that. All these songs are really good and if you haven't, you should listen to them over and over again. XD

Which songs feature your OST playlist? 

For more drama OST check these out:
OST Royalty - Singers who have many OST songs in their repertoire.

Double Threat  - Actors who sing their own OST's.

Visit our Facebook and our YouTube Channel for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment